Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Amazing Color of Light!





Did you ever wonder about the color of light?  Yes, light has a color!  It's amazing to see it and you begin to wonder if your eyes are seeing right.  One morning I was getting ready for the day when I saw the color of light shining under the bathroom door.  The patio door in the adjacent room was shining indirect light into the room and seeping in under my door.  Do you see this magnificent color?  I'm always telling my students about the colors I see, particularly purple hues.  Here's proof!


 On another day, I saw the most vibrant lavender hue in a late afternoon shadow on the step.  Colors are everywhere.  Shadows definitely aren't black, but contain color.  Look for it!


Here's another glowing example.  Let your eyes relax or squint at the table top.  What color do you see? Our world is full of color!  Look closely at your world and let me know what colors you're seeing.  Were you surprised at what you saw?

Join me for a 3 Day Color Intensive Workshop or an 8 Week Color Theory Class!   Color Theory Made Easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment